Tuesday, November 10, 2020

KENSINGTON K33902US BLUETOOTH USB MICRO ADAPTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD

The software drivers are intuitive. I am glad I didn't buy a cheaper one. This product makes my Laptop have Bluetooth capabilities without being obtrusive. Kensington phone support was easy to reach, polite and helpful, although I had to end up working with Palm to actually resolve the problems not surprising. If I walk between the source and the receiving device, the signal will break up. I had some initial problems with setting it up which I think were mostly due to the old Palm Pilot. I haven't checked the range because it's not a factor as I always have the mouse close by.
Uploader: Mezilrajas
Date Added: 27 December 2007
File Size: 24.2 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55909
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Be the first to review this item. The adapter itself is truly tiny enough to leave plugged in all the time!

Solvusoft: Microsoft Gold Certified Company

If I walk between the source and the receiving device, the signal will break up. Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 Downloads: Rated 5 out of 5 by B from Buy It! I had some initial problems with setting it up which I think were mostly due to mmicro old Palm Pilot.

He is a lifelong computer geek and loves everything related to computers, software, and new technology. Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.

Update Unrecognized Zip Code. News Blog Facebook Twitter Newsletter. The device does, however seem sensitive to the slightest interference.

This seems more prevalent with this dongle than with others I've worked with. This tool will download and update the correct Kensington KUS driver versions automatically, protecting you against installing the wrong KUS drivers. The photos probably move a little slower.

Solvusoft's close relationship with Microsoft as a Gold Certified Partner enables us to provide best-in-class software solutions that are optimized for performance on Windows operating systems. Using outdated or corrupt Kensington KUS drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail. This website is using cookies. Rated 5 out of 5 by Dan from great product If you have Windows 7, don't use the included disk!

Connects to everything seamlessly, mouse, keyboard, blackberry, no problems. As a Gold Certified Independent Software Vendor ISVSolvusoft is able to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction through delivering top-level software and service solutions, which have been subject to a rigourous and continually-audited approval process by Microsoft.

Kensington Bluetooth USB Micro Adapter KUS B&H Photo Video

Microsoft Gold Certified Company Recognized for best-in-class capabilities as an ISV Independent Software Vendor Solvusoft is recognized by Microsoft as a leading Independent Software Vendor, achieving the highest level of completence and excellence in addapter development. Kensington phone support was easy to reach, polite and helpful, although I had to end up working with Palm to actually resolve the problems not surprising.

I would kensingtin recommend this to anyone. Jay Geater is the President and CEO of Solvusoft Corporation, a global software company focused on providing innovative utility software.

Maintaining updated Kensington KUS software prevents crashes and maximizes hardware and system performance.

I use a bluetooth mouse with it. This provides your laptop with an "always-on" Bluetooth connection, ideal for use with wireless mice, cell phones, printers, and other Bluetooth devices.

I haven't checked the range because kensingtpn not a factor as I always have the mouse close by.

Works better than I expected. Subscription auto-renews at the end of the term Learn more.

Windows 7 will take care of configuration, etc. The software drivers are intuitive.

Bluetooth Micro Adapter Model: So small you can leave it in the usb port all the time and not worry about it breaking off. I can play my bluetooth radio and download photos from my phone at the same time.

I made bouetooth right choice Date published:

No comments:

Post a Comment

FA331 NETGEAR DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Some versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System may respond with different dialog boxes, or the dialog boxes may open in a different seq...